Flyer.be is a rapidly growing Belgian e-commerce company specializing in digital and offset prints.
We are currently looking for a Sales Director aiming at growing revenues and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You wil determine annual targets by implementing marketing strategies, analysing trends and results.
- You will establish sales objectives.
- You will maintain sales volumes by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- You will manage the Customer Service, FlyerStores, Internal Sales and Direct Sales departments defining tasks, setting proper objectives and regularly monitoring progress and coaching people to attain objectives and growth.
- You will work in close collaboration with Marketing to meet annual revenue targets and ensuring consistent lead generation.
- You will lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with the Sales team.
- You will track Sales team metrics and report data to management on a regular basis.
- You will ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- You will oversee the running of distributors (FlyerStores) to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- You will report to the Chief Operational Officer.
- 10 years’ experience in a similar function. Experience in the printing industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business and marketing.
- Strong people management skills. The ability to lead, coach and motivate a team of Internal Sales and Sales people.
- Setting objectives and targets and regularly measuring, giving feedback and coming up with new ways of working to increase the company's revenue. This will be done in alignment with Marketing as far as customer segments, value proposition, product focus and targets are concerned.
- Ability to recruit the right salespeople.
- On a financial level, manage and control the Sales budget. Report to Executive Committee and Board.
- Experience with building a Sales funnel.
- Knowledge of prospection, where to look for potential customers.
- Networking, planning, delivery and management of a Sales plan.
- Experienced negotiator.
- Experience with CRM.
- Printing industry market knowledge is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Someone who likes challenges.
- Self-motivated and dynamic.
- Positive, motivating, hardworking and persistent.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An interest in individual needs and points of view.
- Respect for other people's unique personalities.
- A true leader with good team building skills and whom people enjoy working for.
- An analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good planner and an achiever.
- A good delegator.
- The ability to develop subordinates.
- A great problem solver.
- The ability to attain targets and get things done.
- A great team player who collaborates with colleagues from other departments.
- A good knowledge of products, processes and procedures.
- A very challenging position in a rapidly growing company.
- An informal work climate with ambitious colleagues.
- A setting characterised by a high interest for sharing and creating know-how.
- A fitting salary.
- A practical in-house training to gain a complete overview of the procedures, the product range and the procedures at Flyer.be.